Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Top 5 Online Clothing Stores

1. Anthropology – I decided that my number one choice would be Anthropology because they are always updating, showing you new and different ways to put outfits together and besides selling clothes, the also sell really cute things for your home.

2. Shopbop - Shopbop is my second choice because they have the cutest designer clothes at pretty good prices. They have a variety of catalogs to look from and always have a variety of outfit ideas.

3. Urban Outfitters - Urban Outfitters is my third because they update their site just about every day and also have items for your home. They offer books, linens, furniture, décor, and a variety of other things.

4. Free People – Free People is my fourth choice because they update their site almost everyday as well. Some of their clothes are a little more pricey but well worth it. Sometimes they have items for your home.

5. Roxy - Roxy offers a variety of cute clothes but they do not update as often as the other 4. If you want the cutest luggage, Roxy is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment