Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tip of the Week


Most women know the basics steps to getting a great tan with sunless tanning lotion but here are some tricks I like to use. After I shave my legs I use sugar, (yup that's right, regular sugar you would bake cookies with) and exfoliate. Exfoliates I have bought from the store are to oily and make streaks on my legs when I use sunless tanner. Sugar is a great exfoliate for your face and body, plus its cheap. Make sure your body is completely dry before you put on the sunless tanner or it will streak. After you use the tanner of your choice and blend in you can use polish remover to remove dark spots. Use a cotton ball with non-acetone nail polish remover. The sunless tanner I like it use is from Bath and Body Works and its True Blue Bronze Bombshell Strike Gold, its a self tanner with bronzer so you can see if its blending and where you need more. I love the color, its not orange at all, its a turns my legs a beautiful bronze color.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I did not know that about sugar. Great tip I'll try it! Thanx Lorraine

    ReplyDelete