Monday, October 3, 2011

Tattoo

Over the years I've been wanting to get a tattoo. I've been changing my mind on what and where I want my tattoo. But I can say I have finally come to a decision! I am getting an antique compass tattoo. Somewhat close to the pic on the left. I will be getting it on the side of my hip bone and the chain will go up my side and under my rib highlighting my stomach and ribs. I was saving my money to get it but since I'm moving out I will have to use the money I have been saving for the deposit and start re-saving for my tattoo. I'm a little scared for the pain because of the location but it will be worth it. I'm hoping to get it sometime in December. Fingers Crossed!!

1 comment:

  1. Crossing my fingers for you! Great idea! Does it have any meaning for you?

    ReplyDelete