Monday, October 3, 2011

MOVING!


I know its been a long time since I've posted but since I'm moving up to SLC and I wont be able to see my family or friends down in Utah county very often I decided to blog more so they can see what I've been up to. I'm moving to Central Pointe penthouse apartments right off of 2100 s. Below is a photo of one of the many apartments they have but its not mine. Mine looks very similar except for the Island.


What I love about these apartments is that you have to enter a key code to get into them so I feel very safe here. You can't tell from the outside but the middle of the complex has modern walkways that go every which way to different apartments. Its very unique and sleek looking. I'm so excited to start a new in the city.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay, I'm so glad we will be living close to each other now! I can't wait to actually have a friend up in slc! yeyeye we'll have so much fun

    ReplyDelete