Friday, September 11, 2009

Covet Your Style


Today I was browsing the web, like I normally do while I'm at work and I came across the best website I have found to date. Covet takes you through a series of pictures, you click on the picture that suits your style best. You do that for a couple of minutes, I did it longer just because it was fun and I wanted them to know my style better. After it found my style and had me choose my sizes, colors, styles, and prices I do and don't like and designers that I do and don't like. Now instead of having to browse through a variety of websites to find my style, I have Covet sending me items that I love! I am so excited! Here are my styles that Covet found for me!

1. Trendy Modern

2. Contemporary Boho

3. Contemporary California

No comments:

Post a Comment