Thursday, September 10, 2009

Help Your Hair


Ever made this mistake? Cutting your hair too short? I know I have countless times. If you're looking for a great way to get your hair to grow longer faster and stay healthy, try these tips.

1. Only Wash Your Hair Every Other Day - Ever since I started using this tip my hair has not gotten healthier but longer. It doesn't mean you can't shower everyday, just don't get your hair wet, put it up in a cute, stylish ponytail.

2. Switch Your Pillow Cases to Silk - I know when I sleep I toss and turn, and mess up my hair, making me look like the bride of Frankenstein. Switching to silk pillows will help keep your hair mess free and you will get less split ends.

3. Eat Healthy - Yes I know swim suit season is over and the Holidays are coming up but that's no excuse ladies. Make sure you are eating healthy, meaning lots of fruits, veggies, nuts and healthy oils.

4. Leave in Treatments - This is a great way to get much need moisture to your hair. If leave in treatments make your hair limp, try leaving it in at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment